No products in the cart.
- As our new Web designer you will create the look, layout, feel, functionality and features of all the websites we are developing. You will work on developing new websites and on enhancing our existing Web properties.
- You will work closely with our creative directors, project managers, strategists and other design team members to develop specifications and make adjustments regarding the use of new and emerging Web technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with clients and project managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Provide thought-leadership on Web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Technical ability
- Excellent IT skills
- SEO knowledge
- Experience of using programmers such as PhotoShop and InDesign