- Home /
- TELE MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting our services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contact potential customers to inform them about our service.
- Answer questions about services provided from or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- BSc/BA will be a plus
Renuka – 7397680808
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹7,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month