- Home /
- PHP DEVELOPER
Responsibilities and Duties
Code AnalysisYou must conduct a rigorous analysis of the website or webpage requirements. This involves a brainstorming session with a development team to either come up with ideas for a new site/page or a complete revamp of an existing one. Then you’ll need to determine the feasibility of each idea before identifying the best way to proceed. You’re also expected to offer details on the site’s features and functionalities.
Development & Database OptimizationThe next step is to use your technical knowledge to develop the site/page as per the final plan. What you create must be dynamic and include the advantages of PHP Script. A PHP Developer is expected to develop a portal with an optimized database.
TestingYou have to test the site/page for every conceivable error and get feedback from the client. Once you have located errors, debug them and finalize the site/page. After receiving approval, implement the webpage or host the site online.
MaintenanceA PHP Developer’s job is not done when the website/webpage has been published! You must update it continuously and alter functionalities from time to time to improve visibility and user experience.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebayetc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Renuka – HR
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month