The Internet revolution has altered the face of marketing forever and now every online business needs the help of a content marketing team to produce compelling and captivating articles, blogs, emails, videos and sales letters.
Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy.
We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads.
This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Researching & writing content based on the needs of clients, editing web pages for better readability and creating eye-catching titles.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Coming up with ideas and creating useful content for clients which also attracts customers.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Helping to create a marketing strategy which supports and extends marketing initiatives.
- Developing a campaign that drives traffic, improves customer engagement, leads and sales.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Measuring the results of content marketing campaigns.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- The ability to get focused.
- Time management.
- Editing, editing and more editing.
- Staying in demand.
Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communication or any